Ice Cool 33%
A Long Life, High Quality Coolant from Armor Lubricants
1 L , 3 L , 4 L , 5 L , 6 L – [CAN]
20 L , 25 L – [PAIL]
200 L , 208 L – [DRUM]
1000 L – [IBC]
ICE COOL is effective in trucks for at least 250,000 km and in cars for 100,000 km or 3 years whichever comes first, and is suitable for all vehicle makes including aluminum engine construction. It increases the boiling point of water and gives better cooling in the high ambient temperature conditions.
ICE COOL meets and exceeds the following OEM and International specifications:
BS 6580 (1992)
ASTM D 3306, D 4656, D 4985
AFNOR NFR 15-601
Manufacturers: Ford, MAN, Audi, BMW, Porsche, Damiler Chrysler, Saab, Volkswagen
- ICE COOL is a long life, high quality coolant that can be used for up to three years of continual use.
- Formulated from monoethylene glycol and inorganic silicate corrosion inhibitors with proven coolant and heat transfer technology, it provides excellent corrosion protection to all metals used in the construction of gasoline and diesel engines especially the principle metals iron, copper and aluminum.
- Available diluted with de-ionized water at 33% concentrations of coolant.
- ICE COOL provides excellent engine cooling and protection against boiling in summer heat, as well as a very high-performance anti-rust and anti-corrosion package which stays effective for three years in all modern engines.
- ICE COOL contains no harmful nitrites, amines or phosphates and offers effective protection against cavitation erosion and is compatible with a variety of rubber and sealing materials.