2-Stroke Outboard Engine Oil TC-W3
2-Stroke Oil TC-W3 for Outboard Engines
ARMOR SWIFT 2-Stroke Outboard Marine Engine Oil TC-W3 was specifically developed for use in the latest air-cooled 2-stroke boat engines, 2-Cycles, and water cooled outboard engines. It is formulated with a less ash additive and a special solvent that permits ready mixing with gasoline over a wide temperature range.
APITC-W3TC-W2 ( JASO FB | FD )
- Outstanding fuel miscibility at all temperatures.
- Protects effectively against corrosion and wear.
- Maintain clean rings, plugs, exhaust ports, and pistons.
- Protects against rust caused by salt water.
- Low temperature gel formation resistance.
- Burns entirely without a sticky deposit.
- Exceptional protection against deposits and pre-ignition.
This product is suitable for use in high performance two stroke water- or air-cooled petrol engines and engines that are manufactured by Johnson, Mercury, Yamaha, Mariner, Evinrude, Suzuki, Robin, Honda, Force, and more. It’s recommended for both oil injection and premix systems and the latest low emission direct fuel injection two-cycle (2-stoke) outboard engines.
SWIFT 2T/2-stroke outboard engines meets and exceeds the following International specifications:
- API: TC
- JASO: FB
- NMMA: TCW-III (R-201111)
Our Packaging Sizes
1L 4L 5L 6L 7L