Oiling your car engine keeps it cleaner, extends its useful lifetime, lowers vehicle emissions, gives better gas mileage and optimizes the engine’s performance.
In this Comprehensive Post, you’ll learn more about:
- What is engine oil?
- Why does my car engine need oil?
- How does engine oil protect my engine?
- How to check the engine oil?
- How to add oil to my car’s engine?
- When to change the engine oil?
- What is oil viscosity?
- How to choose between conventional and synthetic motor oils?