ARMOR Lubricants Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 is designed to provide easy and long-life performance for hydraulic units. It ensures the protection of the hydraulic systems and water displacement. AW 46 Hydraulic Oil has advanced an engineered property that provides protection against the rust and corrosion.
- It is applicable in a wide range of applications
- It ensures the efficient control of the release of foam and air
- It has wet and dry filtering
- It helps to reduce the pump wear and extending pump life
- It prevents the filter blockage in the presence of water
- It helps to reduce the effect of moisture on system components
Armor hydraulic oil manufacturer with expert engineers using additives developed Hydraulic Oil 46 to meet the requirements of the industrial hydraulic units. It is also resistant to foaming which can be the reason of poor, slow hydraulic system response.
Armor HD Hydraulic Oil AW 46 is developed for extreme pressure industrial hydraulic units and equipment which includes marine deck equipment, hydrostatic transmissions, enclosed gears and many more.
Armor AW 46 Hydraulic Oil meets and exceeds the following International specifications:
- DIN 51524/2
- ISO L-6743-4 HM
- Vickers 1-286-S3 / M-2950-S
- US Steel 127
- Denison HF-2
Our Packaging Sizes
- CAN - 1L, 4L, 5L, 6L, 7L
- PAL/BUCKET - 20L, 25L
- DRUM - 200L, 208L
- IBC - 1,000L
- FLEXI BAG - 20,000L
- CUSTOM PACKAGING AVAILABLE