Armor Lubricants HD Industrial Gear Oil 220 is prepared using premium quality of raw products with maximum properties of extreme pressure protection. It provides the improved performance to the users and it is able to meet the requirements of gears which include heavy-duty industrial gears.
- It protects from micro pitting fatigue wear and from high resistance
- It reduces the oil consumption and can also lower the maintenance cost
- It can operate at low temperatures and helps to reduce the energy consumption
- It proved as an excellent compatible with a variety of soft metals
- It has excellent seal compatibility
- It is compatible with multipurpose grease oils and with mineral-based gear oils.
The Lubricants oil companies in Dubai are producing the high-quality of Industrial Gear Oil in order to meet the requirements of the industries at internal and external level.
The challenging application of gear boxes today has generated the demand for new, high-performance synthetic gear oils that provides the protection to the equipment that too for long intervals. The growth of the industrial market is giving rise to Industrial Gear Oil 220 at global level.
Customer Benefits of Industrial Gear Oil 220
Armor Lubricants Industrial Gear Oil 220 is packed with some advantages as the customers are going to use it for their vehicles. We all know that vehicles are not easy to purchase and it is a one-time investment. So, to fulfill the demand of its consumers the Armor Lubricants manufacturing company in UAE packs the Industrial Gear Oil 220 with some benefits.
Armor Lubricants HD Industrial Gear Oil ISO 220 is packed with following specifications-
- U.S. Steel 220 & 224
- AGMA 250.04 & 9005-D94
- Cincinnati P-35, P-59, P-63, P-74, P-76, P-77 & P-78,
- DIN 51517 Part 3
- David Brown S1.53.101
Our Packaging Sizes
- CAN - 1L, 4L, 5L, 6L, 7L
- PAL/BUCKET - 20L, 25L
- DRUM - 200L, 208L
- IBC - 1,000L
- FLEXI BAG - 20,000L
- CUSTOM PACKAGING AVAILABLE