Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil CK-4
A top-quality fuel economy diesel engine oil based on the latest additive technology combined with very special base oils. This engine oil has the following properties:
- a very strong dispersion that prevents from precipitation and sludge
- a very powerful detergency prevents deposits in the engine
- a powerful activity against wear, corrosion and foam
- a high and stable viscosity index
- a low sulphated ash number
- prolonged oil drain intervals
- a lower fuel consumption
- Stable viscosity behavior.
- Protection against silting, coking & varnish.
- Excellent detergent & dispersing properties.
- Very good wear and corrosion protection.
- High oxidation stability & engine cleanliness.
This fuel saving lubricant has mainly been developed for heavy diesel engines even under the toughest operation conditions and all the year round. This product is very suitable for EURO 4, EURO 5 and EURO 6 engines in combination with diesel fuel with a low sulphur content. This engine oil is also suitable for application in engines with or without particle filters and exhaust catalysts. This motor oil is one of the group “low SAPS” lubricants.
ARMOR TRANS+ DIESEL ENGINE OIL API CK4 meets the following performance specifications:
- ACEA E6/E7/E9
- API CK4; MB-228.31/228.51
- MAN M 3677/M 3477/M 3271-1
- Volvo VDS-4/VDS-3
- Mack EO-O Premium
- Renault VI RLD-3/RLD-2
- MTU Type 3.1
- Renault VI RXD/RGD
- Mack EO-M Plus
- Cummins CES 20081
- Cat ECF-3
- Deutz DQC IV-10 LA
- JASO DH-2
Our Packaging Sizes
1L 4L 5L 6L 7L